Web Search

Custom Search

Friday, March 11, 2011

Abscense and a Warm Return

Hello all!

I just would like to thank everyone for their encouraging posts, private messages and emails I have been receiving about the Critical Mass Blog. I appologize for the abscence as life and the markets have thrown a curve ball at the Critical Mass Group and thus affected the posting frequency (or lack there of, if you will) on the Blog. Your correspondence to me over the past few weeks from many of you have really encouraged me to be more active on the blog.

For me, the blog was my way of reaching out to the financial community (in the small capacity as it is) to help provide the most accurate and relative information to my readers so that you can trade and invest with the most informed decisions possible.

I have also found that as for some of you, as my blog is a learning tool for you, it is also a learning tool for me. I value my readers feed by and oppinions that you post, message and email me and I learn from them to help broaden my knowledge of the markets.

Please stay posted as I will be posting more articles more frequently and I also am open to requests if you are looking for a specific commentary on a topic.

Thank you again and please keep in mind to read my disclaimer which applies to all posts and to understand that all investment, trading, and any other financial decisions remain solely with you.

Matthew
Critical Mass Blog

No comments: